[openstack-dev] [third-party][infra] Third-Party CI Operators: Let's use a common CI Solution!

Kurt Taylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:51:56 UTC 2015

Thanks Ramy!

I'd suggest that we use the cross-project session I proposed [1] for
Liberty summit as a working session primarily focused on this work [2].

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vCTZBJKCMZ2xBhglnuK3ciKo3E8UMFo5S5lmIAYMCSE/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-third-party-ci-working-group