[openstack-dev] [neutron] [docs] Networking Guide Doc Day - April 23rd

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Mon Apr 20 14:56:29 UTC 2015

I do agree with your suggestion. I will update the wiki and we will be using the #openstack-sprint IRC channel

Cheers!

Edgar

From: Anne Gentle <annegentle at justwriteclick.com<mailto:annegentle at justwriteclick.com>>
Date: Friday, April 17, 2015 at 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [neutron] [docs] Networking Guide Doc Day - April 23rd

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 3:17 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com<mailto:aj at suse.com>> wrote:
On 04/17/2015 08:25 PM, Edgar Magana wrote:
Hello Folks,

I would like to invite all available contributors to help us to complete
the OpenStack Networking Guide.

We are having a Networking Doc Day on April 23rd in order to review the
current guide and make a big push on its content.
Let's use both the Neutron and Docs IRC channels:
#openstack-neutron
#openstack-doc

I suggest to use the #openstack-sprint channel instead, see https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/VirtualSprints

The infra team had some sprint with a separate channel and having a separate place helped to focus.

I like the #openstack-sprint IRC channel idea. It's a nice pairing with doc bug day, so please close or triage as many networking bugs as you can with this sprint! We'll be doing bug triaging overall in #openstack-doc.

Thanks,
Anne

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com<http://suse.com>,opensuse.org<http://opensuse.org>} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,

Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com<mailto:annegentle at justwriteclick.com>