[openstack-dev] [third-party][infra] Third-Party CI Operators: Let's use a common CI Solution!

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Apr 20 13:34:53 UTC 2015

On 04/20/2015 03:19 AM, Jaume Devesa wrote:
> Hi Ramy,
>
> Soon I'll be the responsible of the Midokura's third-party CI, which has been
> mute for a while because a flaky physical resources that our sys admins
> couldn't take care because they are overloaded of work...
>
> Count on me!
I do hope luqas will still be available some times, he has been so
proactive. It has been wonderful to work with him. I'm looking forward
to getting to know you as well, Jaume.

Thanks Asselin, for kicking off this thread, you have been doing
wonderful work here. It is great to see you have reached this place. I
am really looking forward to your work continuing, making installing and
maintaining a ci easier for both operators and for infra.

Thank you,
Anita.