[openstack-dev] [Fuel] 6.1 SCF declared, new HCF/GA dates are May 12th / May 28th

Eugene Bogdanov ebogdanov at mirantis.com
Fri Apr 17 11:50:35 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I'd like to inform you that Soft Code Freeze for 6.1 release is now
effective. This means that since now on we stop accepting fixes for
Medium priority bugs and focus solely on Critical and High priority bugs.

As mentioned last week, we need to push Hard Code Freeze and GA
deadlines. New dates are May 12th and May 28th respectively. 6.1 Release
Schedule[1] has been updated.

With Soft Code Freeze in action, we still have 6.1 blueprints[1] not
sorted out properly. Feature Leads, Component leads and Core Reviewers -
we need your help with sorting this out:

 1. Those blueprints that are not implementedshould be moved to the next
    milestone.
 2. If a blueprint is obsolete, the right update is to set definition to
    "Obsolete" with milestone target "nothing selected".

Thank you for your continued assistance. Hopefully, this is our last
shift of 6.1 milestone dates and we'll be able to deliver on May 28th
with high quality.

--
EugeneB

[1] Fuel 6.1 Release Schedule: