[openstack-dev] [os-ansible-deployment] Kilo branch now available

Kevin Carter kevin.carter at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Apr 17 02:34:29 UTC 2015

The stackforge/os-ansible-deployment project is happy to announce initial support for deployments using upstream Kilo based on the current head of the stable/kilo branches (as found within the various OpenStack projects that we support). The OSAD project will be creating RC tags in short order and while the branch is not "production ready", due to Kilo not being officially released yet, we've been tracking Kilo (Master) for a while and OSAD is now stable enough to create the branch.

At present we support cinder, glance, heat, horizon, keystone, neutron, nova, and swift as well as a full complement of roles to accompany the OpenStack services such as Galera, RabbitMQ, etc… If you have some time and are interested in Ansible deploying OpenStack please have a look at the project and if you've looked at it in the past we'd love for you to give it another look as there've been a lot of changes since it's initial release. If you're looking to kick the tires we have some minimal documentation on getting started which can be found here: [ https://github.com/stackforge/os-ansible-deployment/blob/kilo/development-stack.rst ].

Thanks again to everyone that's worked on our project so far!

--

Kevin Carter