[openstack-dev] 答复: Regarding ONOS L3 integration with OpenStack Neutron

Dongfeng (C) albert.dongfeng at huawei.com
Fri Apr 17 01:36:17 UTC 2015

Hi Kyle,
Np, you can create your own L3 service plugin and just register a bug.
Thanks for the quick response. I have gone through the link you gave and now I understand the main process. But I am still not very sure about registering a bug.
Is it a lauchpad bug? What is the purpose for registering this bug?

Regards,
Feng