[openstack-dev] [all] Slight delay in RequirementsFreeze lifting and Kilo RC2 windows

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Apr 16 09:26:07 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I previously announced that we would be able to lift RequirementsFreeze
on Wednesday and open the first RC2 windows as needed on Thursday.

However we are still working on issues getting requirements to play nice
with the Kilo release branches, and in the mean time we'd like to keep
the requirements freeze and hold on merging stuff to stable/kilo branches.

Hopefully we'll get that all resolved today (Thursday). In the mean
time, watch this space/thread for future announcements.

Thanks for your understanding,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)