[openstack-dev] FW: Migration/Evacuation of instance on desired host

Akshik dbk akshik at outlook.com
Thu Apr 16 05:07:13 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,
Thanks for responding, I was under the understanding that the destination host is manditory, Im using Icehouse version
Evacuate server from failed host to specified one.
Positional arguments:  <server>              Name or ID of server.  <host>                Name or ID of target host.

pls. advice.
Regards,Akshik