[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Meeting timings

Doug Wiegley dougwig at parksidesoftware.com
Thu Apr 16 05:02:40 UTC 2015

Hi Ganesh,

The Tuesday meeting on -4 is the our slot, but it is suspended until further notice while we experiment with covering our agenda during the neutron and octavia meetings. If there ends up being a lot to cover, we will resume.

Is there something you need to discuss?  Please feel free to ask here, in #openstack-lbaas, or at the next neutron meeting.

Thanks,
doug