[openstack-dev] [all] Introducing the Cloud Service Federation project (cross-project design summit proposal)

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Wed Apr 15 19:49:15 UTC 2015

So, an Aggregator would basically be a stripped down keystone that basically provided a dynamic service catalog that points to the registered other regions?  You could then point a horizon, cli, or rest api at the aggregator service?

I guess if it was an identity provider too, it can potentially talk to the remote keystone and generate project scoped tokens, though you'd need project+region scoped tokens, which I'm not sure exists today?

Thanks,
Kevin