[openstack-dev] [neutron] [QoS] QoS weekly meeting

Veiga, Anthony Anthony_Veiga at cable.comcast.com
Wed Apr 15 14:32:04 UTC 2015

On Apr 15, 2015, at 10:00 , Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo <mangelajo at redhat.com> wrote:

> Ok,
>
> 1) #openstack-meeting-2 doesn’t exist (-alt is it)
>
> 2) and not only that we’re colliding the TWG meeting,
>     but all the meeting rooms starting at UTC 14:30 are busy.

While not preferable, I don’t mind overlapping that meeting. I can be in both places.

> 3) If we move -30m (UTC 13:30) then we could use meeting room
>     #openstack-meeting-3
>
>      before the neutron drivers meeting, and removing some overlap
> with the TGW meeting.
>
> But I know it’s an awful time (yet more) for anyone in the USA west coast.
>
> What do you think?

This time is fine for me, but I’m EDT so it’s normal business hours here.

> #openstack-meeting-3 @ UTC 13:30 sounds good for everybody, or should we propose some
> other timeslot?
>
> What a wonderful meeting organizer I am… :/

You’re doing fine! It’s an international organization.  It is by definition impossible to select a timeslot that’s perfect for everyone.

> Best,
> Miguel Ángel?
>
> Unless we’re able to live with 30min, we may need to move the meeting

-Anthony