[openstack-dev] FW: [Neutron] - Joining the team - interested in a Debian Developer and experienced Python and Network programmer?

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Wed Apr 15 13:56:29 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

I just re-read this thread, including your intro below.  You might be
interested in what we're doing in the Calico project [1][2], as it uses
some of the same idea as the "example" you describe below, notably
importing TAP interface routes into bird and bird6.

[1] http://www.projectcalico.org/
[2] http://docs.projectcalico.org/en/latest/index.html

I'm currently working through factorizing the constituent ideas, and how
they might mesh with or complement other existing OpenStack ideas such
as DVR.

Regards,
	Neil