[openstack-dev] etherpad.openstack.org upgraded

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Apr 13 23:29:17 UTC 2015

Just letting everyone know I just upgraded etherpad.openstack.org to the
latest etherpad-lite version to address CVE-2015-3297.

If you see any javascript load errors you may need to do a hard refresh
of your etherpads (sorry about this, I will have to figure out a way to
invalidate cached js automagically for you next time).

This should give us plenty of time to burn the server in before next
months summit. If you do notice any performance weirdness or other bugs
please do let us know so we can get them fixed prior to the summit.

Thank you for your patience,
Clark