[openstack-dev] [cinder] volume driver for Blockbridge EPS backend

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 22:28:51 UTC 2015

On 10 Apr 2015 21:02, "Joshua Huber" <jhuber at blockbridge.com> wrote:

> A couple questions:
>
> 1) When is it appropriate to submit the driver for review? Is
> 3rd-party CI a prerequisite?

We will not be merging any drivers without stable 3rd party CI in future,
so it is a requirement. You can submit the driver for initial review
anytime now, but it will not get final approval without CI.

> 2) How do we get the blueprint assigned to target a specific release?

Join the channel #Openstack-cinder on IRC and ask Mike Perez (Thingee on
IRC) to target it. The channel is a good place in general for cinder
questions.