[openstack-dev] [all] how to send messages (and events) to our users

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Apr 10 14:14:17 UTC 2015

>On 04/09/2015 08:00 PM, Min Pae wrote:
>I think this thread has driven me to believe even more that Zaqar has
>all the semantic options we need for Heat notifications (point-to-point,
>broadcast, etc).

So the suggestion is a Zaqar notification driver? If yes ... that seems
legit. More notifications drivers are good.

But, if this is a yet-another-notification-like-abstraction, perhaps that
would introduce some duplication/confusion?