[openstack-dev] [all] Liberty Design Summit - Proposed slot allocation

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Fri Apr 10 09:46:43 UTC 2015

On 10/04/2015 10:37, "Thierry Carrez" <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:

>Hi PTLs,
>
>Here is the proposed slot allocation for every project team at the
>Liberty Design Summit in Vancouver. This is based on the requests the
>kilo PTLs have made, space availability and project activity &
>collaboration needs.
>
>Since newly-elected PTLs might want to make some changes based on their
>perceived needs now, I'll let a week pass before I present the *final*
>slot allocation and proposed room layout. Please send comments to me
>directly so I can take everything into account.
>
>We have some extra availability but it comes with constraints.
>- *1* extra fishbowl slot which I kept as wiggle room to solve hard
>dilemmas next week.
>- Extra work room space, but that would happen on the Tuesday (same day
>as cross-project and ops sessions which you should not want to miss)
>- For those who haven't any "Friday contributors meetups", we have 4
>slots left for a half-day meetup, but it would be on Friday *afternoon*.
>
>If you're interested in those, let me know.
>If you don't need that many slots after all, let me also know.
>
>Here is the allocation (Fishbowl/Work rooms/Meetup*):
>
>Nova		18	0	2
>Neutron		8	9	1
>Horizon		3	8	2
>Cinder		5	8	2
>Keystone	4	8	2
>Heat		5	10	1
>Rally		1	2	0
>Ironic		2	6	2
>Glance		4	8	1
>Sahara		2	5	2
>Ceilometer	2	8	1
>Manila		3	4	0
>Magnum**	4	6	0
>Swift		6	10	2
>Designate	1	8	1
>Congress	1	2	0
>Trove		3	5	2
>Barbican	3	10	1
>Murano		1	2	2
>OpenStackClient	1	1	1
>Zaqar		2	4	0
>Mistral		2	4	0
>GBP		0	5	0
>
>Oslo		9	8	0
>QA		5	4	2
>Infra		4	4	0***
>TripleO		2	2	2
>Docs		4	2	1
>Release Mgmt	1	1	0***
>Security**	1	1	0
>
>* For meetup: 1 means half-day, 2 means full day
>** Haven't received requests in time for those projects, so I made an
>educated guess
>*** Shares the meetup with QA

Thanks for organising this Thierry,

The security team discussed this last night, we could use one more
fishbowl and one meetup if anything else is available, if not then we¹ll
just squeeze everything in where we can.

We can try for the Friday afternoon meetup slots but I¹m guessing
attendance will be down for those pretty much across the board.

Regards
-Rob