[openstack-dev] [all] Design Summit - Cross-project track - Session suggestions

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Apr 10 07:34:02 UTC 2015

Geoff Arnold wrote:
> Thanks Thierry. I really like the Google Docs form to submit new proposals. Now if someone could please fix the form so that the Topic fields in new entries are word-wrapped correctly…   ;-)

In Google Forms for some reason new entries from the form are inserted
in the results spreadsheet without wordwrapping, even if you preset the
formatting of the cells in the spreadsheet.

As a workaround I'm regularly visiting the spreadsheet and fixing the
format. If someone knows of a solution I can try, I'll take it :)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)