[openstack-dev] JetBrains WebStorm License Available

John Griffith john.griffith8 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 02:58:08 UTC 2015

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Andrew Melton <andrew.melton at rackspace.com>
wrote:

>  Hi Devs,
>

>  Some interest was expressed in a WebStorm license for some of the
> OpenStack projects
>
> that now include some JavaScript. I reached out to JetBrains and they have
> provided us
>
> with a license for WebStorm along side our existing PyCharm license.
>

>  As with the PyCharm license, I can't post it directly to the mailing
> list. So, if you would like
>
> to use WebStorm, please send me a reply* including your full name
> and launchpad-id.*​
>

>  Thanks!
>
> Andrew Melton

> ​Hey Andrew,

I wasn't looking or the WebStorm license (although it looks interesting),
but I was wondering if the pycharm license had been updated and if it was
possible to get a renewal of that for myself?

It turns out the Community Edition is pretty good and really is perfectly
usable.  Would just be nice to get the remote debugging back in place :)

Thanks,
John​