[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Weekly subteam status report

Ruby Loo rlooyahoo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 18:54:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

Following is the subteam report for Ironic. As usual, this is pulled
directly from the Ironic whiteboard[0] and formatted. (I apologize for
sending this out late this week.)

Drivers
======

IPA (jroll/JayF/JoshNang)
----------------------------------

IPA now has documentation. (jayf)

    Change merged containing documentation, changes to project-config
    to perform a docs build.

    Change landing now to fix docs build
    (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/170897/), which, when it lands,
    should publish IPA docs to docs.openstack.org for the first time.

    Once docs build is confirmed fixed, we can land
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/170259/ to prevent any
    WARN/ERRORs from being introduced into IPA docs build.

iRMC (naohirot)
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-scciclient/0.1.0 has been released
for Kilo.

Until next week,