[openstack-dev] [all] Kilo stable branches for "other" libraries

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:23:35 UTC 2015

Neutron team has a plan to release a new version of neutornclient for Kilo.
We waited the new release until all granted FFE patches land,
and now we are almost ready to go. (waiting one patch in the gate)

The planned new version is 2.4.0. It is because neutronclient uses 2.3.x version
for a long time (including Kilo) and we would like to have a room for
bug fixing for Juno release.
So we would like to propose the following for Kilo:

  python-neutronclient >=2.4.0 <2.5.0

I am in the same page with Kyle.
I hope this plan is acceptable.

Thanks,