[openstack-dev] [puppet] Adding the Puppet modules to OpenStack

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Apr 9 15:33:32 UTC 2015

It has been quite some time now that Puppet OpenStack contributors have
wanted to be part of the big tent so we would become an official project.

We talked about that over our last IRC meetings and decided to elect a
PTL so we would fit OpenStack requirements.

Today, we officially ask to the OpenStack TC to consider our candidacy
to be an official project: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/172112/

Please let us know any feedback in the review,
--
Emilien Macchi on behalf of Puppet OpenStack contributors