[openstack-dev] [heat] suggestion for lock/protect stack blueprint

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy pshchelokovskyy at mirantis.com
Wed Apr 8 13:50:16 UTC 2015

Hi Noa,

would you kindly propose this blueprint as a spec in heat-specs project on
review.openstack.org? It is way easier to discuss specs in a Gerrit review
format than in ML. If you need a help with submitting a spec for a review,
come to our IRC channel (#heat at freenode.net), we'll gladly help you with
that.

Best regards,

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy