[openstack-dev] [neutron] Liberty mid-cycle coding sprint

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Wed Apr 8 06:22:29 UTC 2015

Kyle and Neutron Team,

Having the mid-cyle just one month after the Liberty summit does not really fit into the definition of "mid-cycle". It feels like we are just getting up to speed on Liberty BPs when we need to get ready for three days of sprint coding.
Would you consider to move this at least one month after?
I really want to go but it feels to soon to request permission to my management team.

Thanks,

Edgar