[openstack-dev] need help regarding openstack

Deepika Agrawal deepika721 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 04:11:12 UTC 2015

hi guys!
 I installed Openstack and in that i installed Hadoop i.e., sahara for
distributed storage. But the problem I am facing is that when i am going to
run node cluster, system will go in the waiting state because I have only
4GB RAM in my laptop. and my college also dint provide me sufficient space.
This is for my Btech project. Can Someone tell me what I can be done with
open stack so that I'll show this to my mentors as my Btech project.
I need help. Please help me.

--
Deepika Agrawal