[openstack-dev] [barbican] PTL Candidacy

Douglas Mendizabal douglas.mendizabal at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Apr 7 20:48:29 UTC 2015

I would like to announce my candidacy for Barbican PTL for the Liberty cycle.

I’ve been working on the Barbican project for almost two years now, and I’ve had the honor of serving as the PTL for the current cycle.  I’m proud of all the work our team has put into the Kilo release.  We managed to add a lot of new functionality while also improving the quality of the existing code base by dramatically increasing our testing coverage.

For the Liberty cycle, I would like to see our team continue to grow, as well as help out other projects who are planning to integrate with Barbican.

Thanks,
-Douglas Mendizabal

Douglas Mendizábal
IRC: redrobot
PGP Key: 245C 7B6F 70E9 D8F3 F5D5  0CC9 AD14 1F30 2D58 923C