[openstack-dev] [docs] [End User Guide] [Keystone] keyring support for python-keystoneclient and python-openstackclient

Olena Logvinova ologvinova at mirantis.com
Tue Apr 7 08:52:30 UTC 2015

Good day to everyone!

My name is Olena, I am new in OpenStack (working as a tech writer). And I'm
stuck on a bug https://launchpad.net/bugs/1419990 (patch
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/163503/).

I have 2 questions, please:

Does the page http://docs.openstack.org/user-guide/content/cli_openrc.html
contain
info about python-keystoneclient only, or both python-keystoneclient and
python-openstackclient?
And should we remove the keyring support part here (because it was removed
from python-openstackclient), or do some re-wording (because it is still
left in python-keystoneclient)?
(Here is a patch saying that keyring is still used by keystoneclient:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/107719/ )

Your help would be really appreciated.

Best regards,
Olena