[openstack-dev] Developer survey questions

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Apr 7 02:07:44 UTC 2015

I'd like to do a survey of us - the developers hacking on OpenStack.

Since getting folk to do such things takes up their time, I'd like to
include in the survey any questions other folk have pending that
they'd like answered. I don't want to ask things that we can answer by
e.g. git repo analysis. So questions like 'what projects do you
contribute to' - nope.

If you have any questions you'd like answered, please mail them to me
(direct, or in reply to this) by the end of this week.

Questions that I intend to ask already:
How many years have you been contributing to OpenStack
  [needed to control for the next question]
How many years have you been writing in Python
How fluent do you consider yourself to be in:
 - Python
 - C
 - Javascript
How much time do you spend doing:
 - operations
 - development
 - packaging/redistribution
What operating system do you use to do your OpenStack development

Cheers,
Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>