[openstack-dev] [cinder] Current Status of IBM 3rd Party CI Testing ...

Jay S. Bryant jsbryant at electronicjungle.net
Mon Apr 6 20:03:53 UTC 2015

All,

I just wanted to provide an update on 3rd Party CI Testing for IBM's
drivers.

It was noted late last month that not all of IBM's drivers were running
the required 304 test cases.  That issue has been resolved for all 3rd
Party CI's except for DS8k.  The maintainer of that system has been out
but returns this week.  I will work with him to ensure we get that
problem resolved.

While looking through results, I noticed that our CI's are still
intermittently failing.  I will work with the CI maintainers on this.

Jay