[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Upgrading to YAQL 1.0

Dmitri Zimine dzimine at stackstorm.com
Mon Apr 6 18:44:19 UTC 2015

Renat,

following up on the IRC meeting: I recalled one more item, and registered a blueprint - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mistral/+spec/yaql-v1-0I think it’s good timing to do it in Kilo if YAQL 1.0 is announced; so I propose it for Kilo-rc1;

One question is when YAQL 1.0 is going to move to Pypi? we can get it from github link for some time but ideally should use pypi. Alex, Stan, what’s the plan?

DZ.