[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra][cinder] Could you please re-consider Oracle ZFS/SA Cinder drivers (iSCSI and NFS)

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 05:43:24 UTC 2015

On 18:20 Mon 23 Mar     , Diem Tran wrote:
> Hello Cinder team,
>
> Oracle ZFSSA CI has been reporting since March 20th. Below is a link
> to the list of results the CI already posted:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Oracle+ZFSSA+CI%22,n,z
>
> Our CI system will be running and reporting results from now on,
> hence I kindly request that you accept our CI results and consider
> re-integrating our drivers back in Kilo RC.
>
> If there is any concern, please let us know.

Patch is up to revert the removal.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/170770/

Since this CI only covers ZFSSANFSDriver and not also the ZFSSAISCSIDriver, we
won't be able to add back in iscsi driver this release.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/169283/
http://ec2-54-149-113-183.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/ci_results/refs-changes-83-169283-1-nfs/logs/etc/cinder/cinder.conf

--
Mike Perez