[openstack-dev] [Ironic] [RFC/FFE] Finishing state machine work for Kilo

Ramakrishnan G rameshg87.openstack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 04:53:17 UTC 2015

+1 from me.  Since we don't have ENROLL state as per the state machine, I
think it should be MANAGEABLE when we enroll a node.  At least, it can also
prevent nodes getting into a ready state even before an operator getting
hands on it.

One comment on #2.  Before we make a new client release with v1.6,
shouldn't the behaviour of the 0.x.x python-ironicclient be that, newly
enroll nodes have provision_state as NOSTATE again instead of AVAILABLE ?