[openstack-dev] [cinder] Deadline For Volume Drivers to Be Readded

Marcus Vinícius Ramires do Nascimento marcusvrn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:14:01 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

I'm working on test coverage improvement for HDS/Hitachi drivers. As I
talked to you in #openstack-cinder channel, I'm facing troubles with 3
tests (apparently those fails are not related to the driver) and I'm trying
to discover if it's a bug to report it or if it's a
infrastructure/configuration problem.

I'll switch back the CI to check mode and I'll continue working with this
failures isolated to investigate the problem. Is it OK? The CI is running
300 tests now (http://177.84.241.119:10000/27/164527/3/silent/).

Thanks,

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 12:10 PM, Alex Meade <mr.alex.meade at gmail.com> wrote:

> We believe we have satisfied the required criteria [1] to have NetApp’s
> fibre channel drivers included in the Kilo release. We have submitted a
> revert patch [2] along with posting an ether pad [3] to provide more detail
> on our progress. Thanks for your consideration.
>
> [1]
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-March/059990.html

> [3] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/NetApp-Kilo-Fibre-Channel
> Thanks so much,
>
> -Alex
>
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 8:48 PM, Ryan Hsu <rhsu at vmware.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for clarifying!
>>
>> Ryan

>> improve
>> if there
>> tempest
>> hard to
>> CI.
>> >
>> > Your usage of exclusions is fine for fixing bugs in my opinion. My
>> meaning of
>> > exclusion was not allowing these additional tests to be discovered.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Mike Perez

*Marcus Vinícius Ramires do Nascimento*
marcusvrn at gmail.com