[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Stepping down as PTL

Eoghan Glynn eglynn at redhat.com
Thu Apr 2 14:18:22 UTC 2015

Hi Folks,

Just a quick note to say that I won't be running again for
ceilometer PTL over the liberty cycle.

I've taken on a new role internally that won't realistically
allow me the time that the PTL role deserves. But y'all haven't
seen the last of me, I'll be sticking around as a contributor,
bandwidth allowing.

I just wanted to take to opportunity to warmly thank everyone
in the ceilometer community for their efforts over the past two
cycles, and before.

And I'm sure I'll be leaving the reins in good hands :)

Cheers,
Eoghan