[openstack-dev] What's Up Doc? Apr 2 2015

Anne Gentle | Just Write Click annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Apr 2 12:02:09 UTC 2015

_ Doc team meeting APAC/Pacific edition _
Thanks to Joseph Robinson for running the APAC doc team meeting this week.
You can get logs and minutes:
Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/docteam/2015/docteam.2015-04-01-01.01.html
Log:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/docteam/2015/docteam.2015-04-01-01.01.log.html

_ Progress and status _
Over 100 patches merged this week, nice job everyone. Our bug backlog
continues to be, well, high. With 116 new, untriaged bugs in
openstack-manuals and 581 triaged, we have a lot of work to do, and need
all the help we can get.

_ API docs updates _
Great work Paul Michali and Diane Fleming at Cisco, they completed the API
reference info for LBaaS v 2.0 and it's now available at
http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref-networking-v2-ext.html#lbaas-v2.0.
Way to go.

Great work sahara team, they did a series of patches this week that put the
Data processing API reference information on
http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref-data-processing-v1.1.html. Thanks
and kudos to PTL Sergey Lukjanov.

Great progress on Telemetry API reference docs, really impressive review in
progress on capabilities for their API. Thank you Ildiko Vancsa for your
diligence!

_ Welcoming more docs-core members_
Welcome to the three newest members of openstack-docs-core who have shown
great review numbers and patches to the docs:
Maria Zlatkova
Olga Gusarenko
Alexander Adamov

More +2 power! We also have a handful of up-and-comers who we hope to
"level up" so that we can increase resources reviewing documentation for
docs.openstack.org and developer.openstack.org.

_ Legal use of docs.openstack.org _
I'm working with the OpenStack Foundation to understand which projects
should publish to docs.openstack.org. Many newer projects started
automating builds to docs.openstack.org/developer/<projectname> and I need
to find out where the line is drawn for what's hosted where and with what
themes around the content. Thanks for patience while we sort this out.

--
Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com