[openstack-dev] [Heat][Horizon] What we can do for Heat in Horizon else?

Sergey Kraynev skraynev at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 2 08:55:51 UTC 2015

Hi community.

I want to ask feedback from our Heat team and also involve Horizon team in
this discussion.
AFAIK during Kilo was implemented bp:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/heat-ui-improvement

This bp add more base Heat functionality to Horizon.
I asked some ideas from Heat guys. What we want to have here else ?

There is only one idea for me about topology:
create some filters for displaying only particular resources (by their type)
F.e. stack has 50 resources, but there is half of them network resources.
As user I want to see only network level, so I enable filtering by network
resources.

Regards,
Sergey.