[openstack-dev] [nova] bug expiration

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Wed Apr 1 13:59:59 UTC 2015

Le 01/04/2015 15:51, Sean Dague a écrit :
> I just spent a chunk of the morning purging out some really old
> Incomplete bugs because about 9 months ago we disabled the auto
> expiration bit in launchpad -
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+configure-bugtracker
>
> This is a manually grueling task, which by looking at these bugs, no one
> else is doing. I'd like to turn that bit back on so we can actually get
> attention focused on actionable bugs.
>
> Any objections here?

+1000.

Incomplete for 9 months means that the bug was reported at least for the
last release. We can't hardly investigate more (and reproduce) the bug
so that's a dead-end.

There is still the possibility for the reporter to reopen the bug if he
feels that it still deserves a fix but in that case, he can also provide
the missing details.

-Sylvain