[openstack-dev] [neutron] Design Summit Session etherpad

Vikram Choudhary vikram.choudhary at huawei.com
Wed Apr 1 05:12:17 UTC 2015

Hi Kyle,

The link [2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-neutron-summit-topics shows the next meeting is scheduled on (4/7/2015) but it’s Tuesday not Monday. Date on Monday is (4/6/2015) so I got confused:☹
Agenda for Next Neutron Team Meeting
Monday (4/7/2015) at 1400 UTC on #openstack-meeting

Thanks
Vikram