[openstack-dev] [kolla] Kolla Blueprints

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Tue Sep 30 16:41:39 UTC 2014

On 09/30/2014 06:32 AM, Ryan Hallisey wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The blueprints have been setup for Kolla: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/kolla
>
> Currently, there are blueprints for all of the openstack services and a few supporting services.
> They are, nova, swift, cinder, neutron, horizon, keystone, glance, ceilometer, heat, trove,
> zaqar, sahara, mysql, and rabbitmq.
>
> Feel free to take ownership of a service!
>
> Thanks,
> Ryan Hallisey
Ryan,

Thanks.

I've done a first round of prioritization.  I think key things we need
people to step up for are nova and rabbitmq containers.

For the developers, please take a moment to pick a specific blueprint to
work on.  If your already working on something, this hsould help to
prevent duplicate work :)

Thanks
-0steve