[openstack-dev] [Neutron] for help!

Linchengyong linchengyong at huawei.com
Tue Sep 30 09:26:58 UTC 2014

Dear all,

    Could anyone help me?  I have some questions to trouble .

    1. Can the neutron create complex virtual network topology? Such as, any two routers' interconnection between each other.

    2. If can't, Does the neutron team have any plan to support the complex virtual network topology?

    3. As we can't create the complex virtual network topology with the GUI, we are wondering whether the neutron has already supported the feature to create complex virtual network topology, but just constrained by the GUI?

Thanks very much.

Best Regards,

Chengyong Lin