[openstack-dev] Contributing to docs without Docbook -- YES you can!

Akilesh K akilesh1597 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 07:26:43 UTC 2014

Sorry the correct links are
1. Comparison between networking devices and linux software components
<http://fosskb.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/a-bite-of-virtual-linux-networking/>
2. Openstack ovs plugin configuration for single/multi machine setup
<http://fosskb.wordpress.com/2014/06/10/managing-openstack-internaldataexternal-network-in-one-interface/>
3. Neutron ovs plugin layer 2 connectivity
<http://fosskb.wordpress.com/2014/06/19/l2-connectivity-in-openstack-using-openvswitch-mechanism-driver/>
4. Layer 3 connectivity using neutron-l3-agent
<http://fosskb.wordpress.com/2014/09/15/l3-connectivity-using-neutron-l3-agent/>