[openstack-dev] django-pyscss failing with Django 1.7

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Sep 30 06:03:50 UTC 2014

On 09/30/2014 10:10 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Since the latest commit before the release of version 1.0.3,
> django-pyscss fails in Sid:
>
> https://github.com/fusionbox/django-pyscss/commit/187a7a72bf72370c739f3675bef84532e524eaf1
>
> The issue is that storage.prefix doesn't seem to exist anymore in Django
> 1.7.
>
> Does anyone have an idea how to fix this? Would it be ok to just revert
> that commit in my Debian package?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas Goirand (zigo)

I produced this patch:
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/openstack/python-django-pyscss.git/tree/debian/patches/fix-storage.prefix-not-found.patch

Does this look correct? I really would appreciate peer review, as I'm
really not sure of what I'm doing. The only thing I know, it that it's
looking like it's passing all unit tests, including the prefix one.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)