[openstack-dev] [Infra][Cinder] Request for voting permission with "Pure Storage CI" account

Patrick East patrick.east at purestorage.com
Mon Sep 29 18:59:10 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I am writing to request voting permissions as per the instructions for
third party CI systems[1]. The account email is "cinder.ci at purestorage.com".

The system has been operational and stable for a little while now
building/commenting on openstack/cinder gerrit. You can view its comment
history on reviews here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/cinder.ci%2540purestorage.com,n,z

Please take a look and let me know if there are any issues. I will be the
primary point of contact, but the alias openstack-dev at purestorage.com is
the best way for a quick response from our team. For immediate issues I can
be reached in IRC as "patrickeast"

I look forward to your feedback!

[1]
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#permissions-on-your-third-party-system