[openstack-dev] [all] developer survey on contribution policies

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Sun Sep 28 18:30:53 UTC 2014

Alison,

Can you give some more details on the survey with respect to OpenStack ? I have both a developer contribution policy survey and a project contribution policy survey.

It would also be good to have more background as to the interest in obtaining the survey results and what you intend to do with them since this is not clear from your post.

Tim