[openstack-dev] [TripleO] CI report : 24/09/2014 - 26/09/2014

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Fri Sep 26 15:27:51 UTC 2014

Hi All,
    On Wednesday, I started keeping a short summary of issues hit by
tripleo CI, so in time we can look back to properly assess the frequency
or problems along with their causes.

The list will be maintained here (most recent at the top)
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ci-breakages

I'll also mail the list every week with a summary of any issues we've
hit since the last mail to give people an idea what kind of things
effect us (we usually hit at least one if not more regressions a week,
which can take our jobs out of action for anywhere between a few hours
to days).

We had 2 events to report this week, more details on etherpad[1]

26/9/2014 - All jobs failed that were running around 1AM UTC, there was
talk on #infra about a zuul reload at the time so I've put this down to
the restart and haven't looked any further.

24/9/2014 - Regression in horizon, all tripleo CI jobs failed for about
6 hours.

[1] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ci-breakages