[openstack-dev] [all][tripleo] New Project -> Kolla: Deploy and Manage OpenStack using Kubernetes and Docker

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Thu Sep 25 16:07:10 UTC 2014

Then you still need all the kubernetes api/daemons for the master and slaves. If you ignore the complexity this adds, then it seems simpler then just using openstack for it. but really, it still is an under/overcloud kind of setup, your just using kubernetes for the undercloud, and openstack for the overcloud?

Thanks,
Kevin