[openstack-dev] [Nova] [All] API standards working group

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Sep 24 18:02:55 UTC 2014

Seems like there is some overlap with the end user (i.e. consumer) working group at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/End_User_Working_Group

Sounds like it would be worth discussing with them on how to focus on these needs. The scope of the end user is much larger than just the API but a consistent API is needed for easy consumption

How about seeing with Chris Kemp where things fit together ? There is a fairly open structure under the user committee if you would like a place to form but it is important to avoid duplication. With the specs process, there is now much more opportunity for users (in all different forms) to give input before code is written.

Tim