[openstack-dev] pycharm license?

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 16:05:58 UTC 2014

Le 24/09/2014 17:41, Andrew Melton a écrit :
> Hey Devs,
>
> I just got clarification on what it was meant by 'commercial
> developer.' If developer participates in commercial consulting,
> develops commercial per-order customization / implementation for
> OpenStack (if any) – they are considered a commercial developer.

Well, if that applies as company objectives, then all major contributors
to OpenStack are considered as commercial developers. I would even
consider that only individual contributors could get that licence
because companies who are boarding to the Foundation are, per se,
participating in commercial consulting, customization or implementation.

Thanks for raising this up,
-Sylvain