[openstack-dev] [cinder] Not seeking another term as PTL

Walter A. Boring IV walter.boring at hp.com
Tue Sep 23 19:22:38 UTC 2014

John,
   Thanks for the term as PTL since Cinder got it's start.  Without your
encouragement when Kurt and I started working on Cinder back during
Grizzly.  We wouldn't have been successful, and might not even be
working on the project to this day.   I can't say enough about how
helpful you have been to our team.   I have really enjoyed working with
you the last few years and hope to continue doing so!

Walt