[openstack-dev] [Heat] Convergence: Backing up template instead of stack

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Tue Sep 23 18:55:04 UTC 2014

I believe heat has its own dependency graph implementation but if that was switched to networkx[1] that library has a bunch of nice read/write capabilities.

See: https://github.com/networkx/networkx/tree/master/networkx/readwrite

And one made for sqlalchemy @ https://pypi.python.org/pypi/graph-alchemy/

Networkx has worked out pretty well for taskflow (and I believe mistral is also using it).

[1] https://networkx.github.io/

Something to think about...