[openstack-dev] [vmware] Questions about vmware-driver-ova-support blueprint

Tesshu M Flower tflower at ca.ibm.com
Tue Sep 23 18:45:33 UTC 2014

Hi, I suppose this question is directed at the VMware-API team, Gary,
Tracy, Arnaud and Vui in particular?

I work at IBM in the Software group working with Dims (Davanum Srinivas)
and Radu Mateescu and am particularly interested in ova support with
VMware.  I've looked at the blueprint (
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/vmware-driver-ova-support) but
would like to learn some details about how the implementation will work,
and if this will lead to multi-disk support in the future, hopefully in
the process learning how I can help out.

Can we include this topic in the weekly VMwareAPI IRC meeting?

Thanks in advance,

Tesshu Flower